Questions we commonly answer regarding investment management:
- How can I increase my investment income?
- How do I reduce volatility in my portfolio?
- Are there productive investments other than the stocks and bonds?
- How do I get my 401(k) professionally managed?
- How can you help me overcome my fear of the stock market?
When managing investments for clients, Eggerss Capital Management (ECM) charges a flat management fee which keeps clients and ECM on the same page. ECM is a fee-only advisor without the conflicts of interests of some other advisory firms.
Whether you have a joint account, Roth IRA, IRA rollover, a trust, or any other registration type, ECM can help manage your portfolio. In addition to managing assets for individuals, ECM also manages institutional portfolios such as endowments, non-profits, and foundations.
Accounts are held at either Charles Schwab, Fidelity Investments, or TD Ameritrade.
ECM Investment Philosophy
- Markets are not always efficient. This creates opportunity, but also tests patience at times.
- Investment income is an important element of long term success.
- Focus on managing downside risk, the upside will take care of itself.
- Chasing fads and the most popular investments isn’t the best plan.
- No single investment has all of these… safety, growth potential and liquidity.
- Multiple strategies and buckets are needed to balance these benefits.
Investment Management Services include:
Stocks | Bonds | Mutual Funds | Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) | Real Estate | Alternative Investments.